Turn right at No.26...

... continue through the tee tree tunnel (video to follow) and then head toward no. 25 and that's when you've arrived at the surf beach. Those tiny black dots are the surfers. This place is off the beaten track. Usually, when I'm here, no one else is and I have the place all to myself. It wasn't that long ago I was able to walk right around the distant cape but these days, due to lockdown loss of fitness and other health issues, climbing back up the sand dune to head back to the car was quite enough (but I'm getting it back, I am getting it back!!). I deliberately haven't edited these photos. They are good enough in their natural state :)






 

Comments

  1. This is very informative. Thanks for sharing haven't heard about it thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful surf beach to visit for me and my family. Looking forward to a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the calm and cool atmosphere found here. it will be great for those that love to surf. it looks inviting

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is an interesting one, you capture the photos beautifully. i would one day want to find myself doing this too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are very beautiful for a place to visit for family and friends. Look good for a person to unwind and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a natural environment to behold. It isn't easy starting what one have abandoned again. I love the courage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe there is a place someone can be nobody can assess it. You actually enjoyed a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good direction, incase you are looking forward to a direction, this is the best you can think of. Straight forward with pictures in directing once way to a destination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way of describing the article is literally damn. Hoping for the same article in future too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love beach life. This sign post is fine and explicit enough. Same as the description.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good direction to note and follow. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good testimony. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always turning up to add your comments. Thanks again guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts